[geomoose-psc] support page location

Eli Adam eadam at co.lincoln.or.us
Wed Mar 11 10:30:14 PDT 2015

Thanks Bob for bringing us back to the subject topic of the email.  I
started us off in the wrong direction since I was looking on the
docs.geomoose.org pages.  My plan on that is to clean it up.

On Wed, Mar 11, 2015 at 10:15 AM, Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul)
<bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us> wrote:
> Thoughts on top bar:

Yes, thoughts on top bar (of geomoose.org, not docs.geomoose.org)

> ** HOME - Leave as is
> ** DEMO - Leave as is
> ** DOCUMENTATION - Change to SUPPORT
>         Consolidate the User and Commmunity help pages within DOC's page. Move support related materials up under SUPPORT.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean by User and Community help
pages.  I think DOCUMENTATION is a critically important top bar tab.
I'd be fine adding a SUPPORT top bar tab, although as Jim pointed out,
I missed several more obvious locations.  To increase visibility of
that more important stuff down page, reducing the 'news' might be a
good idea.  Also, generally I'm opposed to too many top bar tabs so I
have a slight hesitation.

> ** DEVELOPERS - Leave as is.
> ** DOWNLOAD - Leave as is.
>
> BTW, we should add in the Top bar links to the GeoMOOSE demo too, in the Top Bar of GeoMOOSE itself, for distribution?  Probably would require versioning the HELP though.

I'm not sure I understand this.

Eli