[geomoose-psc] Agenda for Spring PSC

Dan Little theduckylittle at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 08:55:36 PDT 2015

Hi Folks,

As Wednesday approaches, here comes the agenda.  There are a few asks
for review below.  Please take not of them and give the agenda a good
reading.

Thanks everyone!

Agenda
======

1. Welcome Tanya!
2. Saint Paul Funded Recent Enhancements.
     - Those with the checkbook get the keystrokes.
3. Planning a GeoMOOSE 2.8 Release / Ticket Review
     - Some stuff is spec'd by Saint Paul but can be punted or branched.
     - Other tickets were submitted but are somewhat awkward.  For
example, PR #40, is not based on master.
     - Please review tickets before the meeting! At least the 2.8
Tickets: https://github.com/geomoose/geomoose/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+milestone%3A2.8
4. MS4W Troubles, OSGeo4W Considerations
     - Jeff claims a new version is in the works.  Has been 'solid'
for 6 months.
     - Do we need to get Jeff money? "GoFundMe" style?
     - What are the active problems with OSGeo4W? Has anyone tried it?
5. Adopting a Diversity Policy
     - This has been a long time coming.
     - I belive the QGIS statement is a good place to start and should
be formed into an RFC.
     - http://qgis.org/en/site/getinvolved/governance/codeofconduct/diversitystatement.html