[geomoose-psc] Timely article about rewriting a JavaScript application

Eli Adam eadam at co.lincoln.or.us
Tue Apr 5 10:45:04 PDT 2016

Great article, thanks for pointing it out Jim.  It provides lots of
concepts and options for thought.

Abstracting the mapping library (and accommodating both OL and
Leaflet) is an interesting way to avoid tight coupling and already
build for the next version of those libraries or some future library.

Separating state and components is a GeoMoose challenge as well.

Most of the demos tend to be single function demos.  The geology app
screenshot looks more like a every-function-combined-to-work-together
app.

Thanks, Eli