[geomoose-psc] Budgeting project event support for 2017

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Thu Dec 22 10:38:53 PST 2016

In the interest of moving the idea along, here is a cursory list of stuff that we could ask for funding of, reply with edits as you see fit:

  *   Attend Conferences either independently as the GeoMOOSE project or participate/partner with other projects, like MapServer for example in attending local, regional conferences.  Basically anyone that wanted to organizing something we could request seed money for implementing.
  *   Seed funding for use in matching grants/funding of project.  50/50 split of seed money along with contribution from outside interests in the project.
  *   Funding for out reach efforts.
     *   for putting together OSGeo-LIVE USBs,
     *   for putting on workshops
     *   for augmenting the help files with educational packages for K-12 and College/Univ. programs.

Other thought/ideas?

bobb