[geomoose-psc] Google Geocoder

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Fri Jul 1 09:16:03 PDT 2016

My vote would be for “a”, with a Note about probable deprecation of service in the demo.  Then figure out what the next version will look like.

bobb

On Jul 1, 2016, at 11:08 AM, Dan Little <theduckylittle at gmail.com<mailto:theduckylittle at gmail.com>> wrote:

Should we:
a. Deliver 2.9.1 with Google.
b. Deliver 2.9.1 without any 'enabled' Geocoder (comment out the entry
in the mapbook) and write a quick "How To Enable The Googs".
c. Deliver 2.9.1 with an alternative geocoder to replace geocoder.us<http://geocoder.us>
and leave the google code dormant as it was in 2.9.

Aside:
I'm not sure which of a-c would necessitate switching to 2.10 but
these are all methods for addressing the same 'bug.'