[geomoose-psc] Google Geocoder

Eli Adam eadam at co.lincoln.or.us
Fri Jul 1 12:07:20 PDT 2016

On Fri, Jul 1, 2016 at 9:31 AM, Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul)
<bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us> wrote:
> More discussion needed for anything other than “a”.
>
> We have some options we’ve been using locally that might work as a
> replacement, but need to talk more about it first.  Hence my, release now,
> and move to change later.

If we have no plans for "c" to come about in the near- or mid- term,
then "b" would be the immediate and mid-term option.  "a" to just
delay "b" is not a good option.  If we're going with "b" in the
mid-term, let's go with "b" now.

Those are my thoughts, Eli