[geomoose-psc] Ubuntu 16.04/PHP MapScript

TC Haddad tchaddad at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 14:18:24 PDT 2016

On Wed, Jun 1, 2016 at 2:08 PM, Jim Klassen <klassen.js at gmail.com> wrote:

> Not that it is surprising, but the rest of GeoMoose (non PHP) builds and
> runs fine on 16.04.
>
> There are multiple issues with our php code and PHP 7 unrelated to
> mapscript.

Yeah - my main point is that others have the same problem and there is
potential for a joint solution if there is enough perceived communal
benefit. But you point out that the timeline is messed up either way, which
seems like an unfixable problem...

I agree that  the new language option is more of a GM 3.0 type change.

Is there a complete list of what features are dependent on PHP mapscript so
we can itemize the damage and attempt a calculation of effort needed for
options (a) or (b)?