[geomoose-psc] update FOSS4G logo

Guido Stein gstein at appgeo.com
Wed Oct 26 04:06:08 PDT 2016

Hey Eli,

we are in the process of getting a new site up with this kind of
information. I promise to have this up by next week.

-Guido

On Tue, Oct 25, 2016 at 11:14 AM Eli Adam <eadam at co.lincoln.or.us> wrote:

> Hi Guido,
>
> Do you have a page or repo of images or svg options?  That way we can
> choose (or make) one that we like?
>
> Thanks, Eli
>
> On Tue, Oct 25, 2016 at 7:43 AM, Jeff McKenna
> <jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com> wrote:
> > Hi GeoMOOSE PSC,
> >
> > Can you change the FOSS4G logo on geomoose.org (in right panel) to
> point to
> > the 2017 logo?  For the logo you can grab it from http://foss4g.org or
> > http://mapserver.org (left panel).  Thanks!
> >
> > -jeff
> >

> > --
> > Jeff McKenna
> > President Emeritus, OSGeo Foundation
> > http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Jeff_McKenna

This e-mail message and any attachments may contain confidential or legally
privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient or otherwise
authorized to receive this message, you should not use, copy, distribute,
disclose or take any action based on the information contained in this
e-mail or any attachments. If you have received this message and material
in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete
this message. Thank you on behalf of Applied Geographics, Inc. (AppGeo).