[geomoose-psc] Fwd: [Live-demo] Reducing scope of OSGeo-Live for next 11.0 release

James Klassen klassen.js at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 19:03:26 PDT 2017

One more thing that can be problematic is we depend on other projects on
the disk like Apache, PHP, and MapServer. So when they update it can upset
us even if everything was working fine.  This was nearly a disaster with
the PHP7/Mapscript problem a release or two ago.  It would really help if
they did a "dependancy" freeze before the general freeze.