[geomoose-psc] Comments in ticket needed

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Feb 10 07:20:56 PST 2017

I'm not understanding your comment:  are you meaning to tell strk that
GeoMOOSE needs the Trac instance?  If yes, then please let him know
(that ticket is in regards to a 'hook', so he needs to know if you need
that still).  Sorry, must be my Friday brain :)

-jeff

On 2017-02-10 11:07 AM, Jim Klassen wrote:
> Replied Geomoose has history in trac/svn but current development is on
> github so we don't expect trac/svn to change.
>

> On 02/10/2017 07:45 AM, Jeff McKenna wrote:
>> Sandro ("strk") needs feedback from the GeoMOOSE PSC, on the GeoMOOSE
>> trac instance: https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/1873  You might
>> just update that ticket with "We don't need the Trac instance anymore,
>> OK to remove the GeoMOOSE trac instance fully" or whatever you feel.
>> Thanks!
>>
>> -jeff

Jeff McKenna
http://www.gatewaygeomatics.com/