[geomoose-psc] 3.0 beta testing

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Jul 11 12:52:40 PDT 2017

Hi all,

I'm trying to get the 3.0 beta working with MS4W; I get a 404 error for
a missing "site.css" file, that is not included in either of the 3.0
beta packages posted on https://www.geomoose.org/download.html.

(I also get a blank map, but, I thought I'd start with the missing
site.css file)

Related question: a new MS4W is going out the door shortly, should the
installer also point to this GM3 beta?  (I was thinking to allow users
to install 2.9.3 or 3.0-beta).  Or, should I wait a bit until these
little issues are ironed out.  Let me know

thanks,

-jeff