[geomoose-psc] Geomoose params complete list?

TC Haddad tchaddad at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 09:45:43 PST 2017

Hi all,

I'm upgrading a couple apps, and looking through old mapbooks, and I see a
param like this:

<param name="group_checkboxes">false</param>

But I don't know if this is still a relevant / valid param. I don't see it
on this list:

http://docs.geomoose.org/2.9/docs/configuration.html#the-parameters

Since I don't know what it is for, I'm thinking I'll drop it, but it made
me wonder if the page above is complete, so I thought I should ask. If the
list on that page is incomplete, I'd be willing to help update it, though
not exactly sure how.

I know docs are on the agenda for the next PSC, so thought it worth posting
here...

Tanya