[geomoose-psc] Vote 4 GeoMoose!

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Mar 27 09:42:21 PDT 2017

Interesting, I missed the GeoMOOSE abstract initially when glancing over
the review page, because I always search for "MapServer"  (and
"GeoServer", "GRASS", etc.), and the GeoMOOSE abstract doesn't mention
MapServer.  I guess I'm hardcore and want to see MapServer mentioned
there (as it's not mentioned in many others!).

Sorry for yelling ha.  Just interesting feedback to keep in mind for
next year's abstract.

-jeff