[geomoose-psc] GeoMoose Supported NodeJS Vesion(s)?

James Klassen klassen.js at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 13:54:27 PST 2017

Even though if we do a good job, most people won't ever have to build
GeoMoose, my goal is to establish clear expectations for what is supported
so that people who need to/want to build or debug GeoMoose can do so
without a lot of guessing and without needing exotic system configurations.

Maybe nvm makes which node version(s) largely moot.  Building on the
production server generally isn't necessary/advised, so that isn't a huge
deal.

It could also potentially matter for people integrating GeoMoose 3 as a
library into an existing app/page/etc.