[geomoose-psc] quick website question, where to put geomoose as a technology?

James Klassen klassen.js at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 16:00:20 PDT 2017

I had a hard time categorizing GeoMoose for the website.  It fills
different roles for different people.  Yes it is config and go web map, but
it is also a framework to build something really custom, or data discovery
tool/catalog of what layers and tools are available.

I am not sure what a portal is anymore.  To me it is a word that got
buzzworded into meaninglessness.