[geomoose-psc] 3.1.0 Roadmap - Please comment!

Eli Adam eadam at co.lincoln.or.us
Thu Sep 28 13:34:15 PDT 2017

Pertaining to the general editing environment, this might be
interesting.  http://geops.de/blog/104-cad-feature-construction-openlayers-editor?language=en

Sorry for delay and maybe this was discussed in Boston.  I added the
above and also something about minor interface fine tuning to the
wiki.  This along with some other things (website, demo, GH
configurations,etc) might be worth a meeting sometime.

Cheers, Eli