[geomoose-psc] Fwd: Starting conversation about linking GeoMOOSE.org to GeoMOOSE.com

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Thu Jan 25 10:54:09 PST 2018

Hi Eli,

I’m open on this, but would like to set a scheduled date for the linking.  With the new OSGeo Site up and running I wanted to get this into place even sooner than this, but you know how it goes.  Anyway. Jim and I had discussed putting the link into the right side menu, Just above the Table of Contents.

What do you want to discuss?  The COM site is pretty self explanatory (I think) in trying to promote GeoMoose, etc.

bobb