[geomoose-psc] Fwd: Starting conversation about linking GeoMOOSE.org to GeoMOOSE.com

Jim Klassen klassen.js at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 11:39:06 PST 2018

I am not seeing how that (a text link) fits into the page layout
anywhere other than on this page [1].  I see two problems with this:
First, [1] is completely buried unless you know where to look for it.
Second, GeoMoose.com may effectively replace [1].

I was thinking adding it as a icon link under FOSS4G/OSGEO/SharedGeo or
adding it as a "green button" item.  In any case the support stuff has
to be easier to find on geomoose.org.

[1] https://www.geomoose.org/info/commercial_support.html