[geomoose-psc] Starting conversation about linking GeoMOOSE.org to GeoMOOSE.com

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Thu Jan 25 11:44:18 PST 2018

Green button works for me.

bobb

On Jan 25, 2018, at 1:40 PM, Jim Klassen <klassen.js at gmail.com<mailto:klassen.js at gmail.com>> wrote:

I am not seeing how that (a text link) fits into the page layout anywhere other than on this page [1].  I see two problems with this:  First, [1] is completely buried unless you know where to look for it.  Second, GeoMoose.com<http://GeoMoose.com> may effectively replace [1].

I was thinking adding it as a icon link under FOSS4G/OSGEO/SharedGeo or adding it as a "green button" item.  In any case the support stuff has to be easier to find on geomoose.org<http://geomoose.org>.

[1] https://www.geomoose.org/info/commercial_support.html