[geomoose-psc] Layer Events and Editing

Dan Little theduckylittle at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 06:12:38 PDT 2020

I'm starting this out at the PSC level before expanding to -users. If we go
to look at a broader audience then I'd like to have one or maybe two
direction ideas to get feedback on rather than a general concept. Which is
why I wanted to start with the smaller audience of the PSC in order to get
a feel for what people think we can and should do.