[geomoose-psc] Get ready for our OSGeo AGM 2020 virtual event on 10 September 2020 18 UTC

Jim Klassen klassen.js at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 10:25:03 PDT 2020

Last year we had:

Bug-fix release 3.3.1
Bug-fix and feature release 3.3.0
Improved and upgraded hosting infrastructure.
Working towards (2019-2020):
     i18n Support
     Restoring mobile support. Was a proof-of-concept, moving towards a supportable version.

I offer the following as a starting point:

1a) Several GeoMoose Releases
     3.4.0, 3.5.0, 3.5.1, 3.6.0, 3.6.1, 3.6.2

Including:
     Improved automated testing
     Published on NPM
     i18n support (en and es currently implemented)
     Enhanced query support
     Mobile friendly fixes
     Printing enhancements

Potential areas for help from OSGeo members:
     Add more translations.