[geomoose-psc] Get ready for our OSGeo AGM 2020 virtual event on 10 September 2020 18 UTC

Eli Adam eadam at co.lincoln.or.us
Wed Sep 9 23:15:54 PDT 2020

I won't be able to attend, think that the meeting will already be too long,
and think that the slide speaks for itself.  It does look good if someone
"shows up," so if you (or someone else) wants to speak for 5-20 seconds to
say that the slide speaks for itself, check out release details or demo,
I'd be in favor of that.

Have a great meeting!

Eli