[geomoose-psc] PSC meeting - late January 2021 ??

TC Haddad tchaddad at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 09:55:54 PST 2021

Happy New Year all,

I had a dim memory that we said we would try for another PSC meeting at the
end of January, and somehow, here we are. If we want to stick to that plan,
I've put together a Doodle that spans Tuesday the 26th to Friday the 5th:

https://doodle.com/poll/ivbe69be3ufiw94c

As a refresher, the minutes of the last meeting are here:
https://github.com/geomoose/geomoose/wiki/PSC-Meeting-2020-11-23

NO worries if the timing is not right, I just wanted to prompt, and if
there is a better plan we can definitely do something else,

Hope 2021 is treating you well thus far!

Tanya