[geomoose-psc] Fwd: Next PSC, and possible TCMUG demo

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Wed May 5 09:16:44 PDT 2021

Hi Tanya,

Thanks for keeping us on track.  Here's a summary on the status of the editing enhancement:

Code    - complete (thanks Dan!)
 - before release, resolve #636:( Discussion: Re-organization of Layer tools)

Examples    - TBD: resolve #631
 - add ?mapbook= parameter capability
 - desire to add Docker container of GeoServer and data to gm3-demo-data

Online demo    - TBD: add editing
 - desire no/minimal changes from Example

Doc      - in progress (by Brent)
 - depends on Examples additions

Best Regards,
Brent Fraser