[geomoose-psc] Minutes are up

TC Haddad tchaddad at gmail.com
Fri May 21 12:47:16 PDT 2021

Hi all,

Thanks for joining this morning's meeting. The minutes are up on the wiki
now, and hopefully capture most of what was discussed. Please review, and
feel free to augment or improve with anything I missed.

I attempted to map out a pattern for future meetings on 3rd fridays - let
me know if any of those look problematic. If you know of important
MapServer or OSGeo deadlines that we should plan for at PSC meetings,
please mention them here, or directly add them to the table I started.

link to the minutes:
https://github.com/geomoose/geomoose/wiki/PSC-Meeting-2021-05-21

We didn't address if we still want to do an editing demo at some upcoming
TCMUG meeting, but those are second Wednesdays (?), so keep that in mind...

Tanya