[geomoose-psc] Examples / Demos / Mulitple Mapbooks

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Sun May 23 08:46:03 PDT 2021

I would like to reinforce the idea of getting the multiple mapbooks capability, this should help with uptake on the end users behalf of all the new work coming out.  Easier to organize too.

So, related to this, does multiple mapbooks really mean swapping mapbooks, or will we be able to source multiple mapbooks at the same time, in one interface?   :c).   I can see business cases for isolating the editing functions as well as mixing them into a larger lookup interface.  So swapping of Mapbooks would certainly be used, but having separate mapbooks for lookup and editing??

I like the old way of mapbook= for swapping since it’s bookmarkable.

Bobb