[geomoose-psc] "A Round of Design"

Dan Little theduckylittle at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 04:08:13 PDT 2022

I am *exceptionally* tight on time and if I am honest with myself do not
have the time to mentor a GSOC student. I'm exceptionally grateful for
everyone picking up my slack on the -users mailing list and try to keep
development moving forward. I do fully support someone else taking on a
GSOC student and can provide some light touch help with the code.