[geomoose-psc] PSC meeting tomorrow

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu Jan 20 11:07:50 PST 2022

On 2022-01-20 2:16 p.m., James Klassen wrote:

> Where are we at with MapServer 8 support?

Thanks for mentioning this.  I just checked now (loading GeoMoose demo
into MS4W 5.0 beta2 / MapServer 8.0-dev), and a recent fix by Tanya
removing OPACITY at the LAYER-level (it should be inside a COMPOSITE
object instead) is not yet applied in either the 3.8.0 data download
package on geomoose.org or also on ms4w.com  (so we both must apply this
fix to the demo package as soon as possible)
https://github.com/geomoose/gm3-demo-data/commit/c29e41a341a300532984a4daeb26fa14bddc156a
  I will tackle this today...

I believe also that Tanya is planning on testing the GeoMoose editing
tools with 8.0 ...

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
GatewayGeo: Developers of MS4W, MapServer Consulting and Training