[geomoose-psc] Please add comments to last weeks agenda

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Fri Jan 28 05:46:58 PST 2022

I wouldn’t have a problem with trying them  out.

Bobb

From: geomoose-psc <geomoose-psc-bounces at lists.osgeo.org> on behalf of Dan Little <theduckylittle at gmail.com>
Date: Friday, January 28, 2022 at 7:41 AM
To: Jim Klassen <klassen.js at gmail.com>
Cc: "geomoose-psc at lists.osgeo.org" <geomoose-psc at lists.osgeo.org>
Subject: Re: [geomoose-psc] Please add comments to last weeks agenda

Think Before You Click: This email originated outside our organization.

Any one have thoughts on using something like Slack or Discord?

Con:
- Not full open source managed.
- Not necessarily "universal" in the same as IRC.

Pro:
- Logging
- Web based client
- Data "take away" tools.

After the kurfluffle with freenode, I'm not sure there is much distance in politics between something like Discord or Slack and IRC.