[geomoose-psc] OSGeo Budget 2024

Eli Adam eadam at co.lincoln.or.us
Wed Dec 27 15:44:07 PST 2023

Hi all,

I'm a little behind, missing our 12/8 PSC meeting, so some of this might have already been covered.  I think we need to return to the OSGeo budget request and associated aspects.  Specifically,
      1. We need to make our OSGeo budget request (I've done that here, https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Budget_2024#OSGeo_Projects please review and correct if needed).  I used the mid point for the sprint cost for now.
      2. We need to provide an Annual project report to OSGeo.  I believe that was last done with the FOSS4G update here (but am unclear, what date does that go through?), https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1Ev7RrX_L4fmsRPcu36Z1aMgvoRyLdOpY8dH6Pf4FTxE/edit#slide=id.g1fa15ee990_0_0.  Any volunteers to create an update for things since that one?
      3. We might need to act on our current budget expenditures soon.

Best regards, Eli