[geomoose-psc] GeoMoose website: submitting issues and pull requests

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Sat Jan 7 09:39:15 PST 2023

Nice!  Thanks!

From: "James Klassen" <klassen.js at gmail.com>
Sent: 1/7/23 10:34 AM
To: bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Cc: Dan Little <theduckylittle at gmail.com>, "geomoose-psc at lists.osgeo.org" <geomoose-psc at lists.osgeo.org>
Subject: Re: [geomoose-psc] GeoMoose website: submitting issues and pull requests

It might be disabled because we were taking all issues on geomoose/geomoose back in the GM 2 days (as it was common for one issue to span changes across multiple repos).  That doesn’t mean it should still be that way, being able to take issue reports on the website could be useful.

For PSC members, I’m ok treating geomoose-website with less formality than the code repo.  Use a PR to stage some changes to apply all at once later or if you want a second set of eyes on it, but I’m also ok with just committing to main for quick fixes.  I don’t see the need for a new branch, a commit, a PR, and a merge commit for something routine like fixed a spelling error or released a new version.

The website should rebuild automatically when main is updated.