[geomoose-psc] May PSC Meeting - this Friday!

TC Haddad tchaddad at gmail.com
Fri May 19 09:12:52 PDT 2023

hi all,

Would folks like to defer the meeting by a week, if that would work better
for Dan? That would be the friday before a holiday weekend, in case that
colors your decision...

Reply here with your +1 for either keeping the current day (today), or
moving to next friday. We could also just wait til June if we wash out
entirely today...

best,
Tanya