[Geomoose-users] Setting projection in GeoMoose

Johnson, Jeremy JJohnson at ci.blaine.mn.us
Fri Dec 7 16:07:37 EST 2007

If you read that a little closer, this has nothing to do with displaying
data from projections other than UTM-15.  I thought the same thing too
when I found the page.

Projection support in GeoMOOSE is used to convert the coordinate system
of the map into lat-lon and back. This is only used to display the
lat-lon coordinates in the status bar and for passing lat-lon
information into a service. This does NOT re-project any images or data
that are retrieved from Mapserver or WMS services.