[Geomoose-users] Turning off grouped layers

Scott Oatley swoatley at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 14:58:45 EST 2007

If this feature gets added, it would be nice to generalize the concept of
layer dependency. I can definitely use the group on/off capability.

Additionally, it would be nice if you could link the visibility of an
arbitrary layer to another. This would allow things like displaying labels
for a bottom layer on top of layers above it. Right now, this requires a
separate layer located higher up in the mapbook. Unfortunately, it requires
turning both on and off individually.

Another use would be applying opacity to the fill of a polygon, but not its
outline. This also requires multiple layers, and would benefit from a
dependency capability.

-Scott