[Geomoose-users] FW: Popup Legend How to

Fischer, Brian bfischer at houstonengineeringinc.com
Thu Nov 1 16:19:02 EDT 2007

Jim,

You are correct the state demo application is not configured to show the
data popup functionality. This is something we are planning on
addressing in the 1.2 code, but for now to get the popups you would need
to edit the configuration.js file to show a tools tab.  I'm just going
of of memory, but here are the things you would need to change,
hopefully I did not miss anything.

1) "var MAP_POPUPS_ENABLED = true;" - make sure this variable is true.
2) add a tools tab by setting this variable to true - "var
TOOLS_SHOW_TAB = true;"

I think that is all you have to do to get the radio buttons to show up
under a tools tab.

Brian Fischer
Houston Engineering, Inc.
Maple Grove, MN