[Geomoose-users] (no subject)

Dan Little danlittle at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 13:56:39 EST 2007

I think the problem is setting the initial extents.

Find this line in the mapbook:
<view title="Full State View" default="true" invisible="true">189783.560000,4816309.330000,761653.524114,5472346.500000</view>

And change it to
<view title="Full View" default="true" invisible="true">MINX,MINY,MAXX,MAXY</view>

This is something we are planning to change for version 1.2.0, it's very confusing and an artifact of the old City of Saint Paul project on which GeoMOOSE was based.

-Duck