[Geomoose-users] [Geomoose-developers] Search Menu / Tab

Dan Little danlittle at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 7 09:43:59 EST 2007

A HA! Now I see it (do not know why it took me so long before).

This is a general GeoMOOSE bug.  Right now only one service can be "called" at a time.  When you put them all onto the same tab it tries to use all of the inputs in that tab and send them all to the same service.  Functionally it gets very confused.  Brian and I have have been back and forth about whether to make this fix for 1.2 or 1.6