[Geomoose-users] LEGEND SYMBOLOGY

Bob Basques Bob.Basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Fri Nov 9 15:46:23 EST 2007

Jim,

How did your meeting go?

Also, can you add the MAPFILE you are using here, so we can look at it,
for the layer you want to have a legend for?

bobb

>>> "Jim Dahl" <jim.dahl at mail.co.douglas.mn.us> wrote:
I will have to call the quest for symbology off till the workshop on
the 16th.  I still cannot make it work.  I would be happy to write up a
summary of how to put all of the pieces together so they can be found in
one easy spot.  "How to symbolize the legend.'

I have Named the Class.
The legend is ON.

The odd part is - it appears too easy.

jim