[Geomoose-users] Text Box Search Highlight

Clinton Olsen clinton at co.emery.ut.us
Tue Apr 1 12:34:31 EDT 2008

Hi,

I have been working on implementing a text box search for a parcel.  I have
been following the directions on the Geomoose how to documentation for the
text box search.  I am able to get the search to find the polygon in the
shape file and zoom to it, but it will not highlight the polygon that I
searched for.  Geomoose will zoom to the polygon, and the loading message
will time out.  When I lookup the error using firebug I get this message:
mapserv(): Web application error. Query layer not set or references an
invalid layer.  I am not sure if any of you have had this problem or not.
Any ideas or suggestions to get me on the right track would be helpful.
Thanks.

Clinton Olsen
Emery County
IS/GIS Technician