[Geomoose-users] Attempting to use draw labels.

Nelson Soto nellyfromma at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 10:00:38 EDT 2008

Hello,
I am attempting to utilize labels for my layer at hand. When
attempting to test my .map file via mapserv.exe I get an error

"msGetLabelSize(): TrueType Font error. Could not find/open font"

The font I am referencing is Arial. From a little research, it looks
like I need to have a font.list file and have my font files located in
the same folder as it. The problem I have is

a) I have never had this file and a search in my mapserver folder
produces no resuts.
b) the countydemo draws labels correctly.
c) I have no idea where to put this file or how to reference it.

Sorry for asking some of the more trivial question... As always, any
help is always appreciated.

Thank you.