[Geomoose-users] PDF Printing & Mailing Labels.

Nelson Soto nellyfromma at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 08:03:40 EDT 2008

I have searched the mailing lists and observed that these functions
require fpdf and python configured correctly. I am not sure that I
have them configured correctly, but they are installed. When I click
'PDF Labels" from the Select by Buffer tool, I get a blank pdf page.
To test if the function was working at all, I changed the output tag
to HTML and now receive a blank HTML page. What can I do here to track
down the culprit? Version of Python is 2.5.2. It's of note that I
receive no errors what so ever, just a blank page. If more information
is needed, please let me know.

Thanks,
Nelson