[Geomoose-users] Print.py help

Nelson Soto nellyfromma at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 10:03:34 EDT 2008

I am looking for help configuring Python. I have used 2.5.2 but
noticed perhaps that may be the wrong version to use based on what my
ms4w was compiled including? How do I determine the correct version of
Python to use? I have python.py in apache.cgi-bin as well as the php
folder. The error I get when attempting to print a map is the
following:

Internal Server Error
unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, admin at local.domain and inform
them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done
that may have caused the error.

The error I receive from the error log from Apache is:

[Mon Apr 14 09:56:45 2008] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] (OS 3)The system
cannot find the path specified.  : couldn't create child process:
720003: print.py, referer: http://localhost/geomoose/test_demo.html

[Mon Apr 14 09:56:45 2008] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] (OS 3)The system
cannot find the path specified.  : couldn't spawn child process:
D:/ms4w/Apache/cgi-bin/print.py, referer:
http://localhost/geomoose/test_demo.html