[Geomoose-users] maxscale

Fischer, Brian bfischer at houstonengineeringinc.com
Wed Apr 23 08:47:47 EDT 2008

There is no way with javascript for us to read the MAX/MIN scale set in the map file, so in order for GeoMOOSE to grey out that layer in the treeview you have to set attributes in the mapbook.  Here is an example:

    <map title="USGS Gaging Stations" default="true" maxscale="10000" minscale="5000" tip="This layer is visible at a 1:10,000 scale">
       <file>/ms4w/apps/GeoMOOSE/maps_statedemo/usgs/usgs.map</file>
       <help>http://waterdata.usgs.gov/nwis</help>
  </map>

Brian Fischer
Houston Engineering, Inc.