[Geomoose-users] GeoMOOSE 1.4 beta release

Fischer, Brian bfischer at houstonengineeringinc.com
Wed Apr 30 11:16:56 EDT 2008

GeoMOOSE users,

I have created a GeoMOOSE 1.4 MS4W package for beta testing.  If anyone
wants to try it, you can download it from our ftp site at:
ftp://www.houstoneng.com/Public/BrianF/  We would welcome anyone that
wants to do some beta testing on it to make sure we haven't missed any
major bugs.  The major addition is we completey re-wrote the printing
feature all in PHP mapscript.

There is no new documentation or migration guide yet, but we are working
on that.  We are also working re-organizing the files on sourceforge to
possibly automatically build the MS4W package from the sourceforge code
trunk.  More to come...

Brian Fischer, CFM
GIS Project Manager
Houston Engineering, Inc. | Leave Nothing to ChanceTM
6901 East Fish Lake Road, Suite 140
Maple Grove, MN 55369
Phone:  763.493.4522 / Fax:  763.493.5572
Email:  bfischer at houstonengineeringinc.com
<mailto:bfischer at houstonengineeringinc.com>
Website: www.houstonengineeringinc.com
<http://www.houstonengineeringinc.com/>