[Geomoose-users] Service Definition file, ability to override mapfile parameters?

Dan Little danlittle at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 2 09:18:31 EST 2008

For Mapserver > 5.0...

<map ..>
    <param name="map.layer[LAYERNAME].maxscaledenom" value="XXXXX"/>
</map>

This should work, you might need to check out the documentation here:
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/docs/reference/cgi/referencemanual-all-pages
Scroll about 2/3 the way down and you should find "Changing Mapfile Parameters via URL"