[Geomoose-users] Newer Versions

Bob Basques Bob.Basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Fri Feb 8 11:59:36 EST 2008

Jay,

To clarify what was in the Flash video, this was actually an older branch of the development code of Moose.   That video was demonstrating the capabilities of an older version than is currently in production.

The feedback request was for gauging interest in resurrecting the code branch and bringing it up to sync with the current version in production.

The currently distributed version of GeoMoose was developed from the feature heavy version in the flash video.    There was also a fair amount of code cleanup and streamlining between these versions that would need to be implemented to bring it up to production standards.

So it sounds like I could count you as a +1 for proceeding down this path.

bobb

Bob Basques
GIS Systems Developer
City of Saint Paul, MN