[Geomoose-users] Newer Versions

Dan Little danlittle at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 8 20:12:54 EST 2008

Jay,

You'll have to check the Service configuration in the Mapbook (.xml file).  That will have an input like

<input type="hidden" name="layer" value="Parks:PARK_ID"/>

You'll want to change that to:

<input type="hidden" name="layer" value="Parcles:PARCEL_ID"/>

Where PARCEL_ID is the name of the Parcel/PIN in the Shapefile/DBF.