[Geomoose-users] [Geomoose-developers] Popups

Jay Kapalczynski jkapalczynski at ci.maple-grove.mn.us
Wed Mar 12 12:28:57 EDT 2008

Maybe a good topic for the next Users Group Meeting? Or the one after
that??

At least start the discussion...

In the future I would like to see these Popups applied to the select or
search query....Select a few parcels and then the popups are created for
that selection set....

I know this takes the software a bit futher than it was originally
designed for but that would be cool....