[Geomoose-users] multiple layer selection

Lee Meilleur lee.meilleur at gis.leg.mn
Fri Mar 14 10:52:10 EDT 2008

I saw Jay's post on being able to setup an additional layer to select on.  Has anyone been able to setup multiple layers to select on?  I'd like to have a pulldown with multiple layers.  As a layer is selected, the Jump To options would change for the layer selected.  A non-working example of what I'm trying to do can be viewed at:

http://www.gis.leg.mn/geomoose/atlas/

There's a Jump To Layer pulldown with multiple layers.  As a layer is selected, the Jump To list would change accordingly.  Any ideas?

Thanks.

Lee Meilleur
LCC-GIS Office
Minnesota Legislature