[Geomoose-users] Buffer Tolerance

Fischer, Brian bfischer at houstonengineeringinc.com
Fri Mar 14 11:41:47 EDT 2008

The tolerance setting is actually in the select.map.  You can also read
more about it on the mapserver website in the mapfile reference guide.
For the parcels it should have been set to 0, but maybe it got changed.
This tolerance setting was giving me some problems when selecting and
buffering lines and points.  We need to get that worked out.

Brian Fischer
Houston Engineering, Inc.
Maple Grove, MN
(763) 493-4522